As a patient of this practice you can expect:
- To be seen the same day for conditions you and your doctor agree are urgent.
- To have your records treated confidentially, and subject to your wishes to have relatives and friends informed of the progress of your treatment.
- To be seen within thirty minutes of any appointment you are offered at the surgery, and failing this to be offered an explanation.
- To have your long-term medication and treatment reviewed at agreed intervals. To be informed (through leaflets, notices and our website etc) of the practice’s services and how best to utilise them.
- To receive healthcare in safe, comfortable and appropriate surroundings.
- To be treated courteously.
- To specify to see a named usual doctor.
- To treat the doctors and practice staff courteously at all times.
- To be punctual for your appointment, or if you are unable to attend, to cancel well in advance.
- To make more than one appointment whenever more than one person needs to be seen.
- To be prepared to make further appointments.
- To understand if appointment times are running late – it may be you who needs the extra time on another occasion.
- To ask for a home visit only if housebound or if the illness completely prevents you from attending the surgery – children can usually be brought to the surgery safely.
- To be prepared to wait to see your named usual doctor. Our doctors do not work at our practice every day.