As a patient of this practice you can expect:
- To be seen the same day for conditions you and your doctor agree are urgent.
- To have your records treated confidentially, and subject to your wishes to have relatives and friends informed of the progress of your treatment.
- To be seen within thirty minutes of any appointment you are offered at the surgery, and failing this to be offered an explanation.
- To have your long term medication and treatment reviewed at agreed intervals. To be informed (through leaflets, notices and our website etc) of the practice’s services and how best to utilise them.
- To receive healthcare in safe, comfortable and appropriate surroundings.
- To be treated courteously.
- To specify to see a named usual doctor.
- To treat the doctors and practice staff courteously at all times.
- To be punctual for your appointment, or if you are unable to attend, to cancel well in advance.
- To make more than one appointment whenever more than one person needs to be seen.
- To be prepared to make further appointments.
- To understand if appointment times are running late – it may be you who needs the extra time on another occasion.
- To ask for a home visit only if housebound or if the illness completely prevents you from attending the surgery – children can usually be brought to the surgery safely.
- To be prepared to wait to see your named usual doctor. Our doctors do not work at our practice every day.